We hope using the RIINE website, whether you're exploring stories about the ways we've changed lives around the world or looking to get involved yourself.
Use of the website provided by RIINE is subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
1. Your use constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions as at the date of your first use of the site.
2. RIINE reserves the rights to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
3. You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party.
4. RIINE does not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the materials.
5. This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos regarding or relating to RIINE are provided "as is"without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied. In no event will RIINE be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from the use or in connection with such use or loss of use of the site, whether in contract or in negligence.
6. Copyright: Commercial use or publication of all or any item displayed is strictly prohibited without prior authorisation from RIINE. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any licence by RIINE to use any item displayed.
Documents may be copied for personal use only on the condition that copyright and source indications are also copied, no modifications are made and the document is copied entirely. However, some documents and photos have been published on this site with the permission of the relevant copyright owners (who are not RIINE). All rights are reserved on these documents and permission to copy them must be requested from the copyright owners (the sources are indicated within these documents/photographs). If there are issues with copyright infringement, defamation, trademark, or trade name infringement, RIINE will respond to notices which comply with applicable law and which are properly communicated to us in the format described below. Users who suspect misuse may report the issue directly to RIINE at firstname.lastname@example.org
When reporting the issue, please include:
The URL of the page which contains the infringement.
Specific nature of the content in question.
A statement that you believe that the use of the content in question is not authorised by the copyright owner
A statement that the information presented in your communication is true and accurate, and that you are authorised to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Your contact information, including name, email address, and phone number.
A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or authorised party.
You can email it to email@example.com
7. RIINE takes no responsibility for the content of external Internet sites. Other websites that we link to are owned and operated by third parties and RIINE has no control over them. The fact that we include links to other websites does not mean that RIINE approves of or endorses any other third party website or the content of that website. We accept no liability for any statements, information, products or services that are published on or are accessible through any websites owned or operated by third parties.
8. Any communication or material that you transmit to, or post on, any public area of the site including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, is, and will be treated as, non confidential and non proprietary information.
9. Offensive or inappropriate content placed on the RIINE website: If you post or send offensive, inappropriate or objectionable content to or anywhere on the RIINE website or otherwise engage in any disruptive behaviour on any RIINE service, we may use your personal information to stop such behaviour. Where RIINE reasonably believes that you are or may be in breach of any of the laws of India (e.g. because content you have posted may be defamatory), we may use your personal information to inform relevant third parties such as your employer, internet provider or law enforcement agencies about the content and your behaviour.
10. International Users: The Service is controlled, operated and administered by RIINE from our offices within India. If you access the Service from a location outside India, you are responsible for compliance with all local laws. You agree that you will not use the content accessed through RIINE in any country or in any manner prohibited by any applicable laws, restrictions or regulations.
13. Force Majeure: Under no circumstances shall RIINE be held liable for any delay or failure or disruption of the content or services delivered through the Platform resulting directly or indirectly from acts of nature, forces or causes beyond our reasonable control, including without limitation, Internet failures, computer, telecommunications or any other equipment failures, electrical power failures, strikes, labor disputes, riots, insurrections, civil disturbances, shortages of labor or materials, fires, flood, storms, explosions, acts of God, war, governmental actions, orders of domestic or foreign courts or tribunals or non-performance of third parties.
14. Liability Disclaimer
THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES INCLUDED IN OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE MAY INCLUDE INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. CHANGES ARE PERIODICALLY ADDED TO THE INFORMATION HEREIN. RIINE AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS MAY MAKE IMPROVEMENTS AND/OR CHANGES IN THE SITE AT ANY TIME.
RIINE AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY, RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY, TIMELINESS, AND ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS CONTAINED ON THE SITE FOR ANY PURPOSE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ALL SUCH INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND. RIINE AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THIS INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
15. If any provision of the Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be deleted and the remaining provisions shall remain valid and be enforced.
16. RIINE’s failure to enforce any right or failure to act with respect to any breach by User under the Terms will not constitute a waiver of that right nor a waiver of RIINE’s right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches.
17. These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of India. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts in India.
18. If these terms and conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this site must be terminated immediately.